Specialty: BSc – Science of Computing in Multimedia
Colloquial Status: Greek (Mother Tongue), English ( Proficiency Certificate )
Military Obligations: Fulfilled
Panagiotis is sort of a media generalist, currently being creative at online content design, such as dynamic websites and banners, audio and visual content and flash applications, as well as business planning.
Throughout the years he has kept in touch with designing and building 2D or 3D worlds, as well as composing and mastering audible content. Furthermore, he always tries to keep abreast of on-line and off-line media applications, such as web trends, e-learning content design, SEO and such.
On the rare occasion some free time comes his way, he likes to share his knowledge by means of online or printed articles. or to design and construct recording studio furniture, or engage in other woodworking projects.
To reach the highest possible level of expertise in as many of the fields aforementioned, as it stands possible and work efficiently on these fields in distinctive Media Companies.
In general, to make ideas happen!
- Interactive Media Production
- 2D and 3D Animation
- Online Content Design and Development
- Web-Design/E-Learning Design
- HTML 5
- 2D and 3D Graphics Design
- Sound editing and Engineering
- Software Literacy
- Currently using Adobe Photoshop , After Effects , Premiere , Illustrator for 2D graphics design and animation.
- Using Newtek Lightwave 3D more extensively, as well as Maxon Cinema 4D for graphics design and animation.
- Steinberg Wavelab, as more professional solutions as well as Sonic Foundry Sound Forge, Acid and Vegas are used to edit and Master sound for its various uses.
- Steinberg Cubase, EWQLSO and Propellerhead Reason, are mostly used to compose original musical scores for instrumental or mainstream audible pieces.
- Adobe Flash is used to develop interactive multimedia applications and/or build the relative content.
- WordPress and Joomla implementations for dynamic content websites.
2016 – Present
- Owner of Creative ArtBox
- Front-end Developer, Animator & Lean coach at Starttech Ventures
2015 – 2016
- Business Planner, New Media Specialist & SEO at Centiva Software Solutions.
- Partner – Web solutions Specialist with Atomic Orange.
Actionscript Game Development for OgilvyOne advertising agency.
Web Developer, Designer, New Media Specialist at Lowe and Partners – Athens, advertising agency.
Tools of choice:
Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects CS6, WordPress, PHP editing, open source JS frameworks, JQuery. Combined with HTML5 and CSS3.
2005 – 2011
Trainer [LAEK]/Demonstrator/Technical Support/Multimedia Author at Anodos S.A. [Authorised Distributor for Adobe Systems Inc. in Greece, Cyprus and Malta]
Part-time web designer/developer for well-known music composer’s website development.
Multimedia Authoring Instructor and Tutor at OMIROS Professional Constitution Institute.
Multimedia Designer, in the fields of graphics design, sound and video editing, 3D animation and interactive application design on a project basis throughout the construction of various Multimedia Applications.
Also, H/W and Local Area Network technician.
Business Planner, New Media Specialist, SEO
(Centiva Software Solutions / 2015-2016)
Actionscript Game Developer
(OgilvyOne advertising agency / 2014)
Web Solutions Specialist
(Atomic Orange / 2012 – Present)
Web Developer, Designer, New Media Specialist
(Lowe and Partners – Athens, advertising agency / 2011-2013)
Trainer/Demonstrator/Technical Support Consultant
(For the products of Adobe Systems Inc. / 2005-2011)
Article Editor and Multimedia Author
(Adobe Magazine / 2005-2007)
(Institute for Research in Music and Acoustics [I.R.M.A.] / 2005)
eLearning Systems Developer
(IBM HELLAS – EBORIKI Bank / 2003)
Project Manager, eLearning Systems Developer
(Omiros Multimedia – ALPHA BANK / 2002-2003)
Multimedia Author, Video Editor, Compositor
ANCIENT EGYPT – 3rd Panhellenic Contest on Internet and Multimedia / 2001-2002)
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science
(2002-2003 University of Huddersfield)
HND in Multimedia Computing
(2000-2002 University of Huddersfield)
Multimedia Application Specialist
(‘OMIROS’ Institute for Professional Constitution) (2000-2002)
First place winning award at the 3rd Panhellenic Contest on Internet and Multimedia for ‘Ancient Egypt’ Educational Multimedia Application. (2001-2002)
Facebook Etiquette. Subject: Proper use of social media for online advertising (2012)
Computing Meeting. Subject: Implementation of Internet in the Educational Process (2001)
Reading, Keeping abreast of contemporary advances, Music, Techniques of Direction on traditional and contemporary Cinematographer, studying new means of recreation and entertainment such as LaserLight- Show Design, Zepellin inFlight/onGround Digital Image Projection, MIDI driven Intelligent Lighting, Smoke/ smell Machines, e.t.c.